Heavy Horse Combo Turnout 50g
The lightweight heavy horse combo turnout 50g rug has been designed specifically so fit the heavier breeds such as the Shire, Clydesdale, Percheron etc as are cut deeper and more generous at the shoulder and chest. A most useful of rug, the 50g combo turnout is a fantastic choice for any equine wardrobe.
Made from 1200d waterproof, breathable and Teflon™ coated outer fabric, the rug is extremely tough and durable (5000mm/5000g/m2/24hrs) . The Teflon™ coating ensures the outer is more stain and moisture resistant and because of this rain beads off making it less heavy and quick to dry out. An ideal choice of rug for warmer weather or for hardier types in colder months. Although the 50g does not provide much warmth, we believe the thin layer of filling allows the air to circulate and because of this the coat of the horse does not flatten as much and stays in much better condition.
This most useful of rug has the following features:
- 1200D waterproof/breathable Teflon™ coated outer fabric
- Designed for heavy horse types so deeper down the sides and generous at the shoulder and chest
- Soft lining throughout to help prevent rubbing
- Generous tail flap with reflective strip
- Detachable webbing leg straps – easy to remove or replace as not sewn in
- Double adjustable surcingle straps with rubber washers to help prevent unfastening
- Combo neck with double Velcro neck fastenings and flap to protect
- Double adjustable chest straps with D rings and clips
- Elasticated poll – helps to keep the neck in place and prevent rain and wind going down the mane line
- Reflective strips to chest, hind quarters and on tail flap
- Machine washable – cool/warm with non-biological product and air dry
- Packed in a zipped bag with handles to store when not in use
We have a range of ACCESSORIES to complement the range.
Don’t forget to visit us on FACEBOOK