Heavy Horse UV Combo Fly Rug
This classic, simple but really effective HH UV combo fly rug is a fantastic choice for horses that need protection from UV rays or biting insects. This rug is designed for heavy horse types such as Clydesdale, Suffolk Punch etc so deeper and more generous at the chest and shoulders. The rug is made from 1000d polyester outer fabric making it extremely durable yet fully breathable throughout the summer months. The fabric is cool, comfortable and solid keeping even the smallest insects at bay.
The rug incorporates a silky mane and shoulder liner which helps to prevent rubbing and offer comfort to the horse. With a fully integrated neck cover, belly wrap and super size tail flap, this rug offers head to tail protection from biting insects. There are detachable webbing leg straps and a fillet string. At the chest the rug has double adjustable straps with D rings and strong, durable trigger clips.
This rug is suitable for turnout and indoor use for those those horses that need 24 hour protection.
In summary this HH UV fly rug rug features:
- Solid 1000d breathable polyester outer fabric to prevent insect penetration
- Belly band with Velcro straps
- Shoulder gussets for ease of movement
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Combo neck with silky lining to help prevent rubbing
- Ear holes
- Fleece lined ear holes
- Very generous tail flap
- Detachable webbing leg straps
- Silky lining at chest to help prevent rubbing
- Double adjustable chest straps with D rings and clips
- Machine washable on cool/warm cycle with non-biological product and air dry
- Packed in zipped bag with handles for storing when not in use
Follow us on FACEBOOK for competitions and updates on stock arrivals and sales.