200g Middleweight Stable Rug With Tail Flap and Fleece Collar
The 200g middleweight quilted stable rug with tail flap and fleece collar is a very smart and useful rug as can be worn as a stand alone rug or be used as part of a layering system for clipped horses or in colder months.
The rug has a soft polyester lining to help prevent rubbing and to keep the coat smooth. There are double adjustable surcingle straps with rubber washers to help unfastening and there is a generous tail flap and a fillet string is fitted which helps to stop the back end of the rug from moving. At the chest there are double adjustable chest straps with D rings and quick release clips – so once the straps are adjusted to the size of the horse the rug is very quick and easy to put on as just two clips to attach at the chest which is particularly appreciated in the colder months! There are generous shoulder gussets which allow the horse easier movement particularly when getting up and down which in turn creates less friction and therefore reduces the chance of rubbing. The rug has a fleece collar feature which matches the bindings and straps giving an overall smart appearance.
The rug is machine washable and comes packed in a zipped bag with handles – useful for keeping the rug in when not in use.
This most useful 200g middleweight quilted stable rug features:
- 200g middleweight filling
- Soft polyester lining to help prevent rubbing
- Generous shoulder gussets for easier movement
- Tail flap and fillet string to help keep the rug in place
- Double adjustable surcingle straps with rubber washers to help unfastening
- Double adjustable chest straps with quick release clips
- Fleece collar detail
- Machine washable
- Packed in zipped bag with hands – good storage when rug not in use
There is a range of ACCESSORIES to complement the range
Don’t forget to visit us on FACEBOOK