Cotton/Summer Combo Rug With Tail Flap
The summer/cotton combo rug with tail flap is a most useful rug as it can be used for travel, as a light stable rug or as part of a layering system. The rug is made from high quality 400gsm 100% cotton which soft but strong. There is soft nylon lining at the chest and mane line which helps to prevent friction and rubbing.
The sheet has the benefit of shoulder gussets which allows the horse greater freedom of movement and this in itself helps to prevent rubbing. The tail flap is extremely generous and is particularly useful for those horses who are prone to rubbing their tails when stabled or travelling. Other features of this rug are double adjustable chest straps with quick release clips – once the rug is adjusted to the size of the horse it is very quick and easy to then put on and off as just two clips to attach to D rings. There are double adjustable surcingle straps with rubber washers to help to stop them unfastening. There is a fillet string to help keep the back end of the rug in place. The combo neck has double Velcro neck fastenings and there is elastic at the poll to help keep the neck in place.
The rug is machine washable (cool/warm cycle) and comes packed in a zipped bag with handles – ideal for storing the rug when not in use.
The features of this most useful and versatile rug are:
- High quality 400gsm 100% cotton
- Soft nylon lining at chest and mane line to help prevent rubbing
- Double adjustable chest straps with quick release clips
- Extremely generous tail flap with fillet string
- Double adjustable surcingle straps with rubber washers to help unfastening
- Shoulder gussets for ease of movement
- Double Velcro neck straps
- Elasticated at the poll to help keep the neck in place
Don’t forget to visit us on FACEBOOK