UV Combo Fly Rug With Tail Flap
This classic, simple but really effective UV combo fly rug with tail flap is a fantastic choice for horses that need protection from biting insects. The rug is made from tough, 1000d polyester outer fabric making it extremely durable yet fully breathable throughout the summer months. The fabric is cool, comfortable and solid keeping even the smallest insects at bay.
The rug incorporates a silky mane and shoulder liner which helps to prevent rubbing and offers comfort to the horse. With a fully integrated neck cover, belly wrap and super size tail flap, this rug offers head to tail protection from biting insects. There are detachable webbing leg straps, very generous tail flap and a fillet string. At the chest the rug has double adjustable straps with D rings and strong, durable clips. The ear holes are fleece lined and there are a series of Velcro neck fastenings.
This rug is suitable for turnout and indoor use for those horses that need 24 hour protection and is machine washable.
In summary this most useful summer rug features:
- 1000d outer fabric to prevent insect penetration
- Belly band with Velcro fastenings
- Combo neck with silky lining
- Silky mane lining to help prevent rubbing
- Velcro neck straps
- Fleece lined ear holes
- Very generous tail flap with fillet string
- Detachable webbing leg straps
- Silky lining at chest
- Double adjustable chest straps with D rings and strong durable trigger clips
- Machine washable on a cool/warm wash with non-biological product and allow to air dry
- Packed in zipped bag with handles which is ideal for storing the rug when not in use
Follow us on FACEBOOK for competitions and updates on stock arrivals and sales.