250g Middleweight 1200D Half Neck Turnout Rug
The 250g middleweight 1200D half neck turnout rug is an ideal rug for those customers not wishing to have either a detachable neck or a full neck.
There are generous shoulder gussets to allow the horse easier movement. There is a very generous tail flap and webbing detachable leg straps – the benefit here being that they are not stitched in so easy to remove if not required or replace if damaged. At the chest there are double adjustable chest straps with D rings and clips so once the chest is adjusted correctly for the horse then putting on and off is quick and easy as just two clips to fasten. The rug has a half neck with double Velcro neck fastenings with flap to protect. Taped seams also feature.
The rug has reflective strips at the chest, hind quarters and tail flap which are most useful especially if having to lead on roads.
The rug comes packed in a zipped bag with handles – ideal for storing the rug when not in use.
This most useful of rug has the following features:
- 1200D waterproof/breathable Teflon™ coated outer fabric
- Soft polyester lining throughout
- Half neck
- Generous tail flap
- Reflective strips to chest, hind quarters and tail flap
- Detachable webbing leg straps
- Double adjustable surcingle straps with rubber washers
- Double adjustable chest straps with D rings and quick release clips
Don’t forget to visit us on FACEBOOK