Shetland-Miniature-Donkey-Section A 100g PP Stable Rug
The Shetland 100g stable rug is an asset to any equine wardrobe as can be used at all times of the year. In warmer months it can be used as a light stable rug and in winter as part of a layering system. The outer fabric is PP which is tougher than traditional stable fabric and also absorbs less moisture so less stable staining!
The rug has a tail flap with a fillet string to help keep in place. At the chest there are double adjustable straps with D rings and quick release clips. A wither protector helps to prevent rubbing. For ease of movement of the pony the rug has shoulder gussets. Soft polyester is the lining and this helps to keep the coat smooth and prevent friction. There are double adjustable surcingle straps and the rug is machine washable. We recommend washing on a cool/warm cycle with a non-biological product and allow the rug to dry naturally.
The rug comes packed in a zipped bag with handles which is useful for storing the rug when not in use.
This most useful and versatile rug features:
- Tough but breathable PP outer fabric
- Soft polyester lining to help prevent rubbing and keep coat smooth
- Wither protector
- Double adjustable chest straps with D rings and quick release clips
- Tail flap and fillet string
- Cross surcingles with rubber washers to help unfastening
- Shoulder gussets for ease of movement
- Packed in zipped bag with handles
- Machine washable
Don’t forget to visit us on FACEBOOK
There are a range of ACCESSORIES to complement the range.