Shetland-Miniature-Donkey-Section A 200g PP Combo Stable Rug
The Shetland-miniature-donkey-Section A 200g PP combo stable rug with tail flap is excellent as a stand alone rug or for layering in colder weather and for those that are clipped.
The rug is made from tough but breathable PP fabric which is stronger than standard stable fabric and also absorbs less stable moisture. The rug has a soft polyester lining to help prevent rubbing and keep the coat smooth. There are double adjustable surcingle straps with rubber washers to help unfastening plus a tail flap with a fillet string fitted to help keep the back end of the rug in place. There are generous shoulder gussets which allow easier movement for the pony and this in itself helps to prevent friction/rubbing especially when getting up and down off the stable floor. At the chest there are double adjustable chest straps with D rings and quick release clips – so once the straps have been adjusted to fit the pony the rug is quick and easy to put on and off at the chest as just clips to fasten. There is a combo neck with two neck fastenings and there is an elasticated element at the poll to help keep the neck in place and the warmth in.
The rug is machine washable and comes packed in a zipped bag with handles – very useful for storing the rug when not in use.
The features of this most useful rug are:
- 200G middleweight filling
- Tough but breathable PP outer fabric
- Soft polyester lining throughout to help keep coat smooth
- Tail flap with fillet string fitted
- Shoulder gussets for ease of movement
- Double adjustable chest straps with quick release clips
- Double neck fastening
- Elasticated element at poll to help keep neck in place
- Double surcingle straps with rubber washers to help unfastening
- Machine washable
- Packed in zipped bag with handles
We have a large range of accessories to complement the range.
Don’t forget to visit us on FACEBOOK